Well, I don't know Peter, the guy on the far left, too well, but he is an awesome cook & behind his quiet smile is a man full of fun & silliness, which he showed us a few times. Thank you!
As for the other two....I miss their hugs, their silly jests, there making my hands go orange from so much cutting of carrots, our serious conversations, though those were few. Kidding! I just miss you guys. Love you!
4 comments:
Yani it was great working with you in the kitchen. Would be nice to see you again. you were fun to talk with and tease. hehe
Hey Sams and --- Blossom Boy..... luv you fellas.....
Hey Marianne,
just stumbled upon your blog. So, so sweet of you to make mention of us. You were a great help in every way, and an awesome person, apart from your shy beauty. I hope to meet you again in God's good time. Until then, fight on and have one hell of a blast while doing it. Luv ya, MD
Ah, thanks MD. Your so sweet. I do hope we meet again. Your in my prayers. Love u
Post a Comment