My youngest brother
I love this picture of my Dad & nephew. He is a good grandpa.
Such a young fellow & already trying out weed. Tsk tsk...he doesn't get it from me.I have noticed something about little kids, seems to me no matter how cute they are; then tend to poo shortly after their parents have given them to you. Hence my fear of kids. Just joking! I love my nephews!
2 comments:
Hey Yanni. This is Stephen, how are things? I love that little man Roy we were good mates when I visited Ireland. Give Gabe and Angel my love. And a big kiss for you. Keep in touch.
Love Stephen
Hey Stephen,
It's been a long time! Congrats on your little one.
Roy & Bruce are such cute kids, I love Roy's smile when you walk in the room.
Here's my email: yani_cross@yahoo.com
Kisses
Post a Comment