
Is it silly to cry? Is it a women thing to do? Is it something to hide? No, I think not. I think tears are beautiful. I think sadness is a beautiful part of life. I think that when one cries it shows a deeper side to them. It draws us closer to our Husband & shows us our need for Him & Him alone.
Men who say they never cry are just hiding behind being manly as an excuse to be hard. Everyone cries, it's nothing to do with being womanly or soft. Tears are Gods' way of washing the heart & purifying the spirit.
Needless to say I am not pro tears. I don't like crying, but I am getting use to it. Yes, I use to be a toughie, never cried.
Well, my sweet Love saw fit to change that. And you know what I am glad. Being able to say "I never cry." was only part of my proud image, which I have no desire for anymore.
So no, you won't see me crying & no I don't cry at the drop of a hat or all the time, thank merciful God. LOL
I just feel that tears are good. It makes us more human, softer in the eyes of God & those around us.
Feel free to comment on this or have an opposite opinion or just add more, like something I missed.
1 comment:
A tear, a crystallized emotion, each drop a piece of sadness, each trickle a line of pain. A tear can express more than words could ever dare. A tear, an undeniable call for help. A confession without words. A tear is a gentle healer. A soothing form of sympathy, an expression of the heart, a million questions asked at once. We are not human unless we shed tears. We have no soul, no feeling....unless we weep.
Post a Comment