Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Come What May


I think this video is beautiful & the song....! I love the way Jesus looks...well it could be that the actor is one of my favorite, or because this is sort of how I picture Jesus...Oh the secret is out...I like men with hair on their faces. LOL
Anyways...I love You Jesus...thanks for always loving me.

4 comments:

Bex said...

Hey yani,
liked the movie, of course it had to buffer slowly in all the wrong places (Jesus getting His hands nailed, etc)
but His love for us is beautiful.
love you tons and I like your front picture...tis classy.

bex

Our Little Harts said...

I loved that! I saw it at the PEP.. where did you get it from, can I down load it from some where?

Teri

Lisa said...

yes, I would like to downloaded too..remember Teri how we were singing it at the top of our lungs in the cack row?...lol

Just Blowing By said...

Wow, who needs to download it with Teri & Lisa serenading us. :)
I have to ask Dad where to download it from. I believe there is a website. Get back to you soon.