Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Vegetarian Lioness: Little Tyke

Read a most interesting article about a lioness who never touched meat in her life. I am not pro-vegetarian in anyway, but thought it interesting how sometimes God does these things to remind us of His Words: "And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. Genesis 1:30"
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
(Isaiah 11:6)
Here is the link: http://www.vegetarismus.ch/vegepet/tyke.htm

2 comments:

Constantin said...

Sooo.....The other lions who eat meat and keep the balance of nature toghether are satan's creatures huh?.........Comme on give me a break...This ein't normal.....This is bulshit...Trying to give credit to god for every anomaly in nature and making it look like a miracle......Be real.....Open your eyes wideley......It wouldn't be pretty what you would se but it would be real:P

Just Blowing By said...

I think you missed the point of my post. It is not saying that every anomaly in nature is of God, as that is very far from the truth.
I and the link no where said that lions who eat meat are of Satan, as in the Bible God told man to eat meat after the flood.
My dogs eat meat & love it & I am not going to stop them from doing that.
In the article, which I am not sure if you read , it said that this feline did not have enough taurine in it's diet to stay alive, yet it was totally healthy; thriving even, which to me was the amazing part.
I never implied it was a miracle!
I think my eyes are rather open. I have traveled all over the world. I have been to over 12 different countries. Talked with hundreds of people, seen both the pretty & the very un-pretty of this earth.

Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be.
:D