Monday, February 18, 2008

It's raining right now, yet I know soon I will see the sun.


I find when I once again yield all to Him; thinking I have nothing I am holding on to, He finds yet another thing precious to me & asks if I am willing to yield it up too. What can I say, but yes, though my heart cries in the giving.
"If Jesus Christ is God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him."

4 comments:

whacky said...

Praying for you, Yanni. I know the Lord will give it back to you 100-fold.

Pop me up on Yahoo sometime when you're online. Sending you loads of love! xxx

Our Little Harts said...

that is such a beautiful quote! where did u get it from?

CherryLand said...

Personally speaking your is the best blog I ever visited so far and I'm a frequent visitor to it .
I think the lord has blessed you with a real good taste for poetry and art keep it up.
Love you so much and I'm praying for you.

Just Blowing By said...

Thanks Anj, hope to catch you on soon.
Teri, I don't actually know it was on my com, I think it is a from the beyond quote.

Ah, so sweet Cherry, I love you & am praying for you, as well. Kisses