Monday Nonsense....
Funny thing today; I looked at myself in the mirror & I felt like the face of a 17 year old is staring back. I know you think I am crazy, but I went and told my parents & my Dad agreed. He said when I came into the living room this morning he was thinking how young I looked. Now I know why people don't take me seriously. LOL It's funny though how on certain days your face appears different.
8 comments:
I like your hair curly!
well, better to look younger than older... so long as you still look beautiful! - which you do! ;-)
You have an old soul so I wouldn't worry:)
Victoria
I'd love even if you were older then Noah and uglier then the witch from Snow White.
Your beautiful, your beautiful tis true. I saw your face in a crowded place. And I don't know what to do - cause I can only blog with you. La la la, laaaaa.
I watched Snow White yesterday. Bex, please don't love me if I look like her, I would worry seriously for you mental sanity. :D
Thanks Vico, thou not sure if that is a good thing; having an old soul. :P
Thanks Anj. The nice thing about friends, is they can call you beautiful even having seen you first thing in the morning. xxx
Is this an Angel i see before me? lol... I dont know about 17 cos im crap at judging ages but i theres definately one thing i can judge and Yes you do look extremely beautiful and thats coming from a wee irish leprechaun ..oh and "happy paddys day"
oh and if your ever over this way maybe you could be my angel for a day, we could go picking shamrocks together lol
You cheeky Irish man!!!! No wonder I love the Irish. Lol
I would love to visit Ireland & pick shamrock with you, oh and go pub hopping, but the angel part...we may have to skip that, cause I am definitely not that.
Post a Comment