Monday, June 23, 2008

Today was a good day.

6 comments:

Bex said...

I believe you... If I had a guy like that strolling around my pad it would a very ummm energize day... snicker.

I started learning tennis today... it's a wickedly fun game, if I get some pictures I'll send them to you.
Love you,

Just Blowing By said...

Please do send pics.
Actually he was close to this, the first incredible Romanian man I have met. You know what miracle this is...even Mom was inspired about him. :P

whacky said...

Oh yeah! Today is a fantastic day! - what with a man like that to drool over! ;-)

Just Blowing By said...

Great minds think alike! ;)

Anonymous said...

And now you have successfully deleted all male blog viewers from the "returning" list.

Just Blowing By said...

Have you noticed how most of my pictures are with a women? Well, I just put him up so you men would still know I do like men. And most of my viewers are women anyways!