No one but Night, with tears on her dark face watches beside me in this windy place.
lol! I'm sure if you mentioned that in HC, you could work something out with the members of your home :-P
Icky icky icky, I don't want anyone in my home to come any where near my lips. That is a huge no no. Which sums up some of my recent problems. lol
Whahaha, well Yani I always thought that "lip interaction" helped to breed unity. Maybe this is God's for you to help strengthen the unity in the home. giggle.
Just move to my home and I promise I'll kiss you even if you stay home all day.
Bex, you know me better than that!!! My "lip interactions" are pretty exclusive. Come see my home & then lets see how willing you are! :DAnony...identify yourself & I just may!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol! I'm sure if you mentioned that in HC, you could work something out with the members of your home :-P
Icky icky icky, I don't want anyone in my home to come any where near my lips. That is a huge no no.
Which sums up some of my recent problems. lol
Whahaha, well Yani I always thought that "lip interaction" helped to breed unity. Maybe this is God's for you to help strengthen the unity in the home. giggle.
Just move to my home and I promise I'll kiss you even if you stay home all day.
Bex, you know me better than that!!! My "lip interactions" are pretty exclusive. Come see my home & then lets see how willing you are! :D
Anony...identify yourself & I just may!
Post a Comment