Sunday, April 18, 2010

Confused and sad...



I sometimes think it would be better to just let it go, leave it all behind, start new. Yet, at the same time I don't want to. How are we suppose to know what is right and good for us, what we are suppose to be doing right now. There is no rules written, no guiding hands. You just have to believe in people and hope things work out. The belief is the hardest part, especially when there always seems to be alarms going off and you see little things which on there own may mean nothing, but the constant adding up of them just about makes you crazy. I say "Blessed are those who do not think to much for they live in peace."

1 comment:

our family said...

Starting from scratch is a good thing. Take it from me..Ive done it ALOT & I always come out for the better.
The trust factor is a hard one. Still working on that.